CZ
EN
DE
Historical circuit of Town
History of washing
Oskar Schindler
Domů




33


Old Savings Bank


The Neo-Classicist Svitavy Savings Bank build has been a dominant feature of the upper part of the square since the year 1902. The bank building was constructed on the site of two former low-rise civic houses in the years 1902 - 1903. A rear wing was later added and in the 1990s the building was completely restored and decorated with the works of sculptor Olbram Zoubek. Today the building houses the offices of a banking institution.

Copyright © Městské muzeum a galerie ve Svitavách 2018